[Sca-cooks] pot luck

Mon Aug 13 13:19:37 PDT 2001

So?  Thin sliced, crisp fried wheat polenta replacing the drizzle of honey
with melted cheese colored yellow with mustard and spiced with finely ground
black pepper.  An treat in the Apician-style for the gluttonous Philistines
of the SCA.  Obviously an underhanded Roman trick, suitable for Samhain.

Bear