[Sca-cooks] pot luck

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 14:12:12 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/13/01 11:34:12 AM, troy at asan.com writes:

<< On the other hand, that also means that I've gone through the past
almost-forty years without once seeing a jello mold of any description,
except on television. >>

So you've missed the local lime green jello with carrot slivers, pineapple,
and hotdog rounds, topped with ketchup?????

I kid you not. I was at a gathering up here and really encountered this
monstrosity.Thank God it lives  in the past....

Andrea

"who thinks the sauce Master A. brought is equally good on hotdogs,chicken,
and tonight....london broil."