[Sca-cooks] regional potluck

Philip W. Troy & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 14 08:01:36 PDT 2001

Jennifer Thompson wrote:
> can of Ro-Tel (aigh, no one will know what that is - it's a regional brand
> of diced tomatoes canned with green chilis)

Ha! Here in this not-quite Amurrican city (or at least that's what
Amurricans tell us), we not only know what Ro-Tel is, but we can buy it
in some supermarkets. Of course, it's usually to be found in the aisle
with the canned seasoned collard greens, the blackeyed peas with snaps,
and other Exotic Foreign Foods.

Sheesh, next thing they'll be explaining to me what catheads are... ;  )

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com