[Sca-cooks] regional potluck

Philip W. Troy & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 14 08:42:19 PDT 2001

Michael Newton wrote:

> explain catheads to me then!
> Thorbjorn

Catheads are large biscuits as eaten in certain rural parts of the
American South. I became acquainted with the concept via a Meridien
friend, now living in the East. For more info on catheads, see:

http://www.chron.com/content/chronicle/metropolitan/hale/95/hale121995.html

Rumor has it that I make pretty good catheads for a Yankee, and that my
chocolate gravy is not an insult to the memory of my friend's late
granny. High praise indeed, neh?

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy