[Sca-cooks] Rotten Meat and Spices

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Aug 14 16:15:20 PDT 2001

> Earlier this summer there was an on-going discussion
> of medieval spices used to disguise rotten meat and
> was this folklore or not?

Ongoing discussion from earlier this summer? Lol. Johnna this has been
an ongoing topic since I came on this List several years ago. Same as
cusknynoles, Twinkies, Mario.... well you get the point. :)

Micaylah

Obligatory food content (other than rotting meat):
Anybody have any neat ideas as to what I can serve for finger foods for
a friends elevation in September? Her persona and focus is 14th century.