[Sca-cooks] Rotten Meat and Spices

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Tue Aug 14 19:32:43 PDT 2001

> 14th century what???
>
> Nationality??? preferences??

Well her persona is mainly from Britian, BUT having said that, she just
won a top award in Ealdormere the design and constrution of a greenland
dress and is getting rather into that geographical area.

What I am looking for are some unusual and neat ideas. I have several
texts (Pleyn Delit et al) but was wondering if anyone had tried anything
recently that fell into that time frame and was a fingertype food that
could be served at her vigil. Or just an idea that

Thanks all....

Micaylah