Mostly OT Re: Mariners and Brats (was Re: [Sca-cooks] regional potluck)

afmurphy at juno.com afmurphy at juno.com
Tue Aug 14 21:42:11 PDT 2001

Well, I didn't care about baseball when I was 16 either... I am now older
and wiser! I therefore know more about Pete Rose now than I did when he
was playing.

At least this child is here! Surely that indicates some thirst for
knowledge? (Or does it? I haven't been here long enough to know...)

And, Misha, we had a baseball commissioner (the last real one) who was a
former president of Yale.  It is not a mindless occupation, though I
agree that people have different tastes and interests.

Oh, food content - the last hot dog I ate was at Yankee stadium. (Was
taken by a cousin.) I don't like hot dogs. We can get other sausages at
Shea.

Anne