[Sca-cooks] Tyrannical masters vs abused apprentices

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Thu Aug 16 04:56:07 PDT 2001

He who must be obeyed wrote:

> Do you mean chauric', or linguica? Or both? Which reminds me; I believe
> my apprentice was supposed, at some point, to lay in a supply of
> linguica for his poor, culinarily deprived (depraved?) master...
>
> Adamantius
> --
> Phil & Susan Troy

Well, it would seem that I have failed yet again.  Here I was thinking that,
living in Portagee central, 'twould be better for me to await the rare and
mystical appearance of my Master then provide him with fresh chourico and
linguica.  <sigh>  I guess I'd better run up to Stop & Shop and buy some of
the manufactured kind and throw it in the freezer else I'll be labled a
shirker, a miscreant and a Laurel disobeyer....wait, I am those things... I
guess he'll just hafta eat the fresh stuff.

regards, poor abused Puck