[Sca-cooks] presents for Puck

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Aug 15 17:23:52 PDT 2001

Richard Kappler wrote:
>  As far as knowing whass good fer me, I'm married again, to a redhead,
> apprenticed to a Byzantine and in trouble more often than not but I can
> never figure out why.

Failed the clue test again? Puck, you and Seumas should commiserate...

> Why should I worry about whass good fer me.

Haven't done it so far- why start now? ;-)

> I no
> longer truly believe that the worst anyone can do is kill me, and at that
> with full knowledge that Ras has recipes so they can eat me.  Speaking of
> long pig (obligatory 'Papa isn't watching' food content), I have the Cute
> Little Red Haired Girl convinced to bury either me or my ashes in the tomato
> garden.  Call it "Puck's Plan for Eternal Happiness."  Now y'all have
> something to think about :-).

The tomato garden? But Puck, you'll poison the slugs!

I plan to go first, and then Seumas can make a vase out of me for all I
care, just so long as he treats me nicely and lets the kids say goodbye.
Of course there must be a big party, and an old-fashioned Mennonite
funeral table, with more food than you could eat in a week. And pictures
and people saying "I remember when she..."

So Puck- whatcha cooking with your tomatoes?

'Lainie