[Sca-cooks] presents for Puck

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Thu Aug 16 05:15:39 PDT 2001

Then Mr Grumpy wrote:

> It had best not be a cattail, if you all know whass good fer ya.
> Adamantius

To which Puck now feels compelled to respond:

Presentssssss?   Oooh, Puck LOVES presentses...  Diggit Margali, let me know
when.  As far as knowing whass good fer me, I'm married again, to a redhead,
apprenticed to a Byzantine and in trouble more often than not but I can
never figure out why.  Why should I worry about whass good fer me.  I no
longer truly believe that the worst anyone can do is kill me, and at that
with full knowledge that Ras has recipes so they can eat me.  Speaking of
long pig (obligatory 'Papa isn't watching' food content), I have the Cute
Little Red Haired Girl convinced to bury either me or my ashes in the tomato
garden.  Call it "Puck's Plan for Eternal Happiness."  Now y'all have
something to think about :-).

regards, Puck