[Sca-cooks] No talk?????

kattratt kattratt at home.com
Fri Aug 17 20:32:18 PDT 2001

Well the Harry Potter discussion was more intereesting... at least for
me and I haven't even read the first books yet... but it was neat to see
folks actually try and figure out how to make Butter Beer, and the
Everyflavor? Beans? and the like...
I did grow up with the Green Stuff...Our name for the green jello
concoction... but as I have been busy I just didn't want to chime in
until now...
Any worse Naw but the Twinkies sounded more fun...

Nichola