[Sca-cooks] various small notes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Aug 20 06:28:16 PDT 2001

Well, I'll tell you...as hot as it was the first week of Pennsic (one day
there was a....uh oh, lost the word for the temperature when it's been
adjusted to reflect the humidigy...well, whatever....temperature of 117 on
the field!!!!!), I wouldn't be surprised if there were not only fried
Vikings, but Celts, Picts, Saxons, etc!!!  Not to mention the odd
Elizabethan or two.

Kiri