[Sca-cooks] Breakfasts

LadyAngustias at aol.com LadyAngustias at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 17:19:47 PDT 2001

I was the Kitchen Steward for our Viking Event just a couple of weeks ago and
we did breakfast on Sunday morning.  Here in Eskalya, Sunday means late
risers.  We started breakfast at 9:00 and gave the last call at 11:00.  We
made crepes and french toast (The story went that the men had
kipnapped--er--borrowed a french chief--and he showed us how to make them).
The feast was potluck and we had a lot of left over bread to use for french
toast.  We also held back some of the fresh raspberries from feast.  We ended
up serving around 40 crepes and four loaves of bread for breakfast.  The site
fee was 5.00 and that included 4 meals for around 50-70 people.

Angustias