[Sca-cooks] Breakfasts

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Aug 20 11:58:18 PDT 2001

Ilaria asked:
> I'm in the process of planning the breakfasts for a pair of upcoming camping
> events and I wondered what experiences others on this list have with the
> same. Do people actually come and eat breakfasts? Is it smarter to
> underestimate or overestimate? What sorts of things do you usually prepare?

I'm not sure if I can help you with your specific questions, but there
was a pretty consistant turnout in the SPCA camp this past Pennsic
for the omelettes that THL Scotti kept turning out.

Perhaps these two files in the FOOD section of the Florilegium might
be of use for some breakfast ideas:
Brakng-t-Fast-art (32K)  5/10/01    "Breaking the Fast or What did they
eat for
                                       breakfast?" by Mistress
Christianna
                                       MacGrain, OP,OL, Meridies.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/Brakng-t-Fast-art.html
breakfast-msg     (67K)  5/17/01    What's for breakfast? SCA and
period.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/breakfast-msg.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net