[Sca-cooks] Home Made Gatorade (OOP)

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Aug 22 10:28:15 PDT 2001

Stefan was thinking about making a totally oop non-sugar
sekanjabin, I left neutral splenda syrup, mint water and several
vinegars in camp for him to play with, but I don't know if he did
or not ;-

My thought was to heat vinegar and mint or mint water and simmer
it for a while, then add it to the neutral syrup to make a
sekanjabin flavored syrup. As soon as I finish unpacking my
kitchen I will play around with it.
margali
--
~~~~~