[Sca-cooks] period breakfasts

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Thu Aug 23 09:23:26 PDT 2001

'Lainie declared:
> WHAT!?!? You have Digby's Cheescake for breakfast?!?! Are you guys
> mutants?

Ooooh. Savory Tosted Cheese for Breakfast! I wonder if I could keep
some in the refrigerator and quickly warm that up. Hmmm.

Stefan li Rous

PS: for more info on breakfasts, check these files in the Florilegium:
Brakng-t-Fast-art (32K)  5/10/01    "Breaking the Fast or What did they
eat for
                                       breakfast?" by Mistress
Christianna
                                       MacGrain, OP,OL, Meridies.
breakfast-msg     (67K)  5/17/01    What's for breakfast? SCA and
period.