[Sca-cooks] Thank You

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Aug 23 15:17:17 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> And 'Lainnie, the first day there I went up to the Runestone and wrote out
> your wish and took a picture (the first at Pennsic for me) and buried it and
> left an offering.   So tell me, have you gotten any offers yet?

Not yet. Another half-dozen of the 'Thank you for your lovely resume,
but...' letters. I had three interviews the week of the 6th and none
panned out. Had an interview last week that I had to miss because of teh
Vogon Death Cough and they never called me back to re-schedule. And
right now I'm almost too sick to care. (Going to dr tonight.)

Maybe next week.

'Lainie