[Sca-cooks] Thank You

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:58:06 PDT 2001

>"Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> writes:
> >  I was busy in camp working on solties for Gregory Blounce's dance party

>Oh that was you who did Gregory Blount's party... Nice spread!

Thanks Flip.  I didn't see you there.  Too bad, I would have liked to spend
more time with you.  I came by the camp a couple of times trying to hook up
with you.  Too bad we didn't get the belt done.  I couldn't find the green
dye anyway.  Still beltless...  I shall be posting a couple of pictures from
the dance spread soon.
Olwen