[Sca-cooks] Thank You

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:47:36 PDT 2001

>Well, for awhile all you could see was their backs as they were
>clustered
>around the food table. Next time we need two tables, one for food and
>one
>to eat at, rather than doing both at the same table.

>You should have come on over. A number of us were still there at that
>time and longer. I'm not sure if Gunthar showed up much before then.
>
>I'm glad you were able to come by SPCA. And thanks for the 'K' cider
>and the cranberries. I still want to try them candied sometime. I did
>buy a small packet of dried ones last night. Since I flew to Pennsic,
>I had to drink (or share) all the cider before I left. Such a sacrifice.
>:-)
>Stefan li Rous

Gee.  I wonder if I accidentally saw Gunthar.  I suppose I shall not know
until next year.  All this talk of cuddly and teddy bears, cripes, it sounds
like half the folks I saw at Pennsic.  The other half were way too skinny to
be the teddy bear type.

Hope you liked the "K" cider.  And trust me, the packet of dried cranberries
you got are NOT anything like the ones I make.  I shall still get you some.

Olwen