[Sca-cooks] Home from Pennsic also + upcoming feast stuff

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Aug 24 11:13:33 PDT 2001

My Lady,
It was a real pleasure to meet you and welcome you into the family.  I feel
quite certain you will bring honor both to the family and to Mistress
Keilyn...not that I had any doubts before hand.

I look forward to seeing you again before too much longer.  It may well be that
the summer after Phillip and I step down as B&B of Dun Carraig, we may take a
trip to the British Isles and will be able to see you then!

Take care....

Kiri