[Sca-cooks] Home from Pennsic also + upcoming feast stuff

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 11:48:51 PDT 2001

Ack.  Had I known you would be going home and meeting up with Amanda (from
Wales) I could have sent along the snot pot with you.  As it is, I shall be
posting it off to her next week.

It was so fun to meet you.  I had so much fun playing with glass with you
and Mauve.

The feast you have planned sounds great. I don't think you could go wrong
with boar and spirits.  Please keep us posted as to the reception of it and
so forth.
Olwen