[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Iron Chef Results

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Aug 24 11:54:39 PDT 2001

Actually, if you figured out where each cook is located and set about planning
a route that the group of judges would follow, it might not be too bad.  Or,
failing that, you could choose several camps that are close together,
relatively, and have things happen from those camps.  We're usually on the
Serengetti, on the road that passes in front of the Troll and we have a very
well-equipped kitchen...no electricity, of course...but 'most anything else
that a cook could want!

Kiri