[Sca-cooks] Re:period powerball

Richard Kappler rkappler at home.com
Sat Aug 25 07:27:50 PDT 2001

My Lord and Master wrote:

> If we forgive you, we'd have to forgive _everybody_, and then we'd never
> have time for anything else. Far better to follow my example and brazen
> it out. Say, "I _meant_ to do that, but it was too subtle and ingenious
> and went over your head!"
>
> <g>
>
> Adamantius

Well, I'm trying to be the good little apprentice, really I am.  I accepted
this statement on face value coming, as it did, from Himself, but the Big
Yellow Dogs and the deaf two year old are outraged.  It would seem they have
no qualms with the ingenious part, but the subtle thing?  A veritable
cacaphony of outrage I say.....
.

Then he went on to say::
> I beg your podden... and here I am, snickering over the Mariners and the
> Yankees, and awaiting the A's with childish glee, and I'M a reprobate???
>
> Adamantius

And finished with that silly little baseball quote he loves so much.  Wait
'till he finds out that the Cute Little Red Haired Girl is a vehement
Yankees fan!

Okay, theoretically Papa is watching again, so lets have some topical
discussion here as well ...SSSHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh...... <Puck looks up with his
best, innocent, "Who.......Me?" , Spanky and Alfalfa look on his face>...be
vewwy vewwy qwiaaatt.....hewe he comes......

So...lets say you hit the _Cooks List_ Powerball.....  You don't get
Shekels...you get to design the ultimate mobile feast kitchen....  Here's
the premise and the rules: Somebody finds the perfect site but it has no
kitchen facilities and you must be able to cook a feast for 250 with what
you can tow into the site behind a full size pickup, no fifth wheel, no more
than 26 ft long, 7 ft wide, 8 ft floor to ceiling, must be able to run on
Propane exclusively with the exception of 5000 watts of electricity.  Must
be able to keep food refrigerated to 33F for 72 hours.  Must be able to
handle dishwashing from feast of 250 with no outside support.  Okay, its not
the Powerball......you have a budget of.....let's make it
interesting....$2500.