[Sca-cooks] Are these safe to use?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Aug 25 19:11:13 PDT 2001

Do you ever plan on using them again or are
they just taking up space? If the labels can be
read, you could always check for a company web site
and see what it says. The other question is how
expensive are they to replace? Given the state of
food products today and contamination, not to mention
lawsuits, I tend to toss everything that might be "off".
If they said refrigerate after opening and you found them
in a cupboard, by all means toss them...double bag them and toss
them.

Johnna Holloway