[Sca-cooks] Personal Iron Chef Challenge

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 11:16:54 PDT 2001

WoW!  You have a lot to be proud of.  That quitter will never work in this
Society again, I don't care how good he thinks he is.  He's not all that good if
he thinks that Gaspacho and Pallella are period, come to think of it.  Let's
give him the Torture of One Thousand Paper Cuts and pour the Gaspacho over him.
[Angry?  Issues?  Moi?]

For the uninitiated:  "helium hand" means that she raises her hand to volunteer,
the hand just goes up every time as if of its own volition.  I call my protege
Aeddie by that same nickname.

Again, well done, I hope that the Kingdom of Artemesia knows what a national
treasure they have in you.

Selene, Caid.