[Sca-cooks] Personal Iron Chef Challenge

KarenO kareno at lewistown.net
Mon Aug 27 15:29:26 PDT 2001

Kiri's thoughts:

> I agree that it is a hard thing to not be there to actually cook the feast
when you've planned it, <> I do feel that
> there are certain mundane things that have to take precedence.<

    Oh, yes! absolutely!  Family & work & "adult" responsibilities comes
before play.  However, there usually are contigincy plans when  a crisis
erupts.  I, as everyone else here would have shared  *everything*  about the
plans for the feast/weekend, and would have offered plans, recipes,
equiptment, etc.

This fellow, very new to the SCA, and for his 1st stint as Head Cook,
wanted his feast to be a "surprise" and what I couldn't remember about our
e-mail conversations wasn't his problem.  I just hope he is still amenable
to listening to me tell him about the responsibilities of being Head Cook.
{because it is also about learning}

Still  glowing :))))))))

Caointairn