[Sca-cooks] 13th Century: Was Shrimp

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Aug 28 06:19:35 PDT 2001

Actually, I don't live or work in DC, but rather in southern Maryland.  What I
suggest is that several of the folk from your group will be coming down here
next week for a walk-through of the site.  I could give the cookbook to one of
them.  Understand...I DO want it back!!!  Sorry about that, but I really do
foresee needing it in the future...when you see it, I know you'll want it, but
you just can't have it!!  ;-)

Kiri