[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Iron Chef Results

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Tue Aug 28 09:05:21 PDT 2001

>Le Pastissiers Royale, of French reknown( I may have the
>name wrong, but there is a royal society of high ranking pastry chefs, who's
>membership is rather exclusive- Muiredach if you're reading this, help with
>the name please

I fear I'm not familiar with that group.  The name you are using here
should actually read "Le patissier royal parisien", which is the title of a
book by Antonin Careme.

As for the royal society, I do remember hearing about them, though at the
time I didn't pay attention to this topic.  Ten lashes with a wet noodle
for me :-/  (or, Finnebhir, anything you think would be more appropriate,
when we do lunch Friday!)

I could do some research to find out, but not now, given I'm stealing time
from the office!  It's good to be the boss at times, eh?

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout