[Sca-cooks] Apprenticing, again...

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Tue Aug 28 09:49:08 PDT 2001

So, here's a question to y'all at large...

I'm a mundane chef by trade.  I did school, then apprenticeship in a
private club in Montreal, QC, then worked for years in the field.  I've
been out of that field for 6 or so years now.

It kinda grates me a little to think of the fact that if I want any kind of
"recognition" in the SCA, I'd have to apprentice again.  Also, I admit my
near total ignorance of how a cooking apprenticeship in the SCA involves.

Any thoughts/suggestions/ideas/comments on what my next step could/should be?

BTW, I'm in the Chicagoland area, if any of you on the list happens to be
allowed and able to take on someone as an apprentice, please let me know,
I'd love to talk to you :-)

Thanks

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire