[Sca-cooks] my 2 cents worth,

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Tue Aug 28 13:19:38 PDT 2001

snip a lot
Morvran ab Thomas of Cardiff said

Cookie exchange, i think it would be fun, but logisticly well i think it
would be a bit hard, since i am somewhere in teh middle and dont want to
ship cookies a hundred different directions but then again, it would be fun
to send and receive not only the cookies but the recipes too

I agree that sending the cookies might get a bit hard but exchanging recipes
we do all the time.
How about we all send in cookie recipes in October which would give us all
time to try out the ones we want in time for the Holidays. Margarite