[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Iron Chef Results

Philip W. Troy & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 28 19:32:05 PDT 2001

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:

>>I suspect, though, that the
>>official line would be that all those cooks who aren't lazy
>>good-for-nothings strive to be the best they can because it pleases God
>>to see them serve their masters and know their proper place in the
>>world, as _everyone_ should.
>>

> Unsupported and unsupportable assumpution flag!

Where? Where? No assumptions on me. I voiced a gut impression.

As for the bet question, the difference would be that instead of the cooks engaging in a formal competition against each other (for which nobody seems to have found any documentation, at least not yet), a social competition between the cooks' masters might include a bet on who has the better cooks, and who is the better host. The cooks might not see themselves in starring roles under the circumstances.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com