[Sca-cooks] Are these safe to use?

Gwynydd Of Culloden gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 21:25:12 PDT 2001

Stefan asked why someone would have barley malt and rice syrup on hand:

I don't know if the barley malt mentioned is quite the same thing (I think I
have eaten it, but I am just not sure), but I LOVE malt extract on toast, by
the spoonful, in milk ...  I call it Roo's Medicine and my mother actually
won bets by asking "what do Tiggers like best?" (Winnie-the-Pooh, for the
philistines among us - Tiggers like malt which Roo got given as
"strengthening medicine".  Tigger occasionally got a spoonful of Roo's
Breakfast for his medicine.  *laugh*)

Gwynydd