[Sca-cooks] appreciative audience and cookies

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 06:40:26 PDT 2001

Somehow I missed this part of the thread, but... I'm catching up...

> Show of hands, how many of us have been declared Divine in
> SCA context at
> some time or another?  This happens to just about everyone who does
> waterbearing at war, at the very least.
>
> Selene, Caid

I was made a "Pool God" once by Duchess Simone after a pitched battle while
some of us were cooling off. Something about the way I yelled "Death from the
SKIES" as I threw the volleyball while leaping into the air I suppose.....
I'm sure nowadays the Corporate Lawyers would have had apoplexy, but nobody
was REALLY hurt, and I got hit about as often as I threw.

Corwyn

"With girls I get no respect.  A belly dancer told me I turned her stomach."

     - Rodney Dangerfield