[Sca-cooks] appreciative audience and cookies

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Wed Aug 29 06:17:17 PDT 2001

I don't remember being called goddess, but I did get a marriage proposal
while waterbearing at the First Outlands War. Blackfox even did a Warthaven
about it.

> Show of hands, how many of us have been declared Divine in
> SCA context at
> some time or another?  This happens to just about everyone who does
> waterbearing at war, at the very least.
>
> Selene, Caid

And could I put in a vote for a website for the cookie recipes? I don't have
anything period to contribute, but I do have my MiL's lemon bar recipe,
which is always a hit.