[Sca-cooks] Mooneschadowe Guardian German Feast

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Wed Aug 29 07:34:37 PDT 2001

I've been told the convection oven has been replaced, and some other much
needed clean up and repair. The bathrooms by the kitchen are slated to work and
not flood before the end of the event.

I'll see if I can get permission for you to hit site at noon.
We're trying to arrange cabin space for the cooks.

Liadan