[Sca-cooks] Masque Ball

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 10:36:20 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/28/01 2:54:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com writes:

<< My group at our high school is thinking about doing a masque ball (we
haven't
 talked it over yet with the baronial people so its thinking) and we're
 thinking about having some sort of food probably as a small buffet so people
 can dance, take a break, munch a little, and then go back to dancing. I was
 wondering what types of foods work well in this situation other than fruits,
 veggies, and dips. I would like to have a lot of finger foods there. Thanks!

Small wafers with creamed cheeses, bite size meat squewers, fingerling
brownies, cream puffs and mini eclairs, bay shrimp in small tartlet shells,
chocolate strawberies are also good in you can find some in good condition.
Individual mousse tartlets, cheesecake squares.

Need more ideas?

Finnebhir, former catering director