[Sca-cooks] Masque Ball

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Aug 29 14:41:19 PDT 2001

The last vigil that I prepared a dish for was at Pennsic, and was, therefore,
quickly and easily made...the Stuffed Dates from the Medieval Arab Cookery book.
I think I already posted the recipe to the list.  Misha, if you didn't get it and
are interested in it, let me know and I'll send it to you privately.

Kiri