[Sca-cooks] Cookie exchange, again :)

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Wed Aug 29 14:29:16 PDT 2001

Nope.  If you want to use a period recipe, that's way cool and nobody
will complain!  But, I think we're generally looking for unusual or cool
recipes, something beyond the basic chocolate chip.  This whole thing
started with a discussion of kiffles and other crescent cookies, which
aren't period but are old-world.

-Magdalena