[Sca-cooks] Cookie exchange, again :)

Tara tsersen at nni.com
Wed Aug 29 20:13:08 PDT 2001

You're welcome!  It was basically a matter of checking the East Kingdom
event calender and choosing a weekend that wasn't already heavily
booked.  I mean, no weekend would be perfect for everybody; But, the
most obvious difficulty for most people would be conflicting with an
event!

Hope to see you there,
-M