[Sca-cooks] Greetings to the Newcomers (all of you *smile*)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 29 18:30:57 PDT 2001

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 8/29/01 8:31:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> margali at 99main.com writes:
>

>>By the way, I AM on the sca-garb list, so the rock is there too
>> ;-)
>> margali
>>
> Pardon my ignorance, but what is this rock? It must be my youth.

You know how you do something embarrassing and go look for a rock to
hide under? One of the nearest, most spacious and best-equipped belongs
to Margali. She's had it for years, recently added a hot tub, etc. It
was a little crowded until the new subbasement was added.

Adamantius
--
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com