[Sca-cooks] Re: Brie Period?

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Wed Aug 29 21:59:59 PDT 2001

another cheese Q?   "things" added to cheese. such as the herbed Cheddar
[Basil & Tomatoes Cabot`s brand] I used to stuff mushrooms and steamed in
the Tandoori chicken drippings.  Yes, period can throw away the tomatoes.
The basic question is about the period-ness of added "items" to cheeses. And
what those items might be. Ru