[Sca-cooks] Marmite and Tiggers (was Are these safe to use?)

Gwynydd Of Culloden gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 03:59:45 PDT 2001

> I LOVE Tigger!!!!!
> Also, have you ever eaten Marmite?  I love the stuff on toast.

*shudder*  I am a devoted promite girl myself.

Please reassure me that when you say you love Tigger, you don't mean that silly orange thing invented by Disney *pleading eyes*.  The real Tigger does not say "Buddy Boy".  To be fair, I have never cared for the Disney Winnie-the-Pooh, and what the heck is a gopher doing there at all?  I have never understood that.

Gwynydd (wondering if she needs to run away and hide under the Rock for this thread now that Papa is back from the Wars)