[Sca-cooks] Re: Brie Period?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 06:34:51 PDT 2001

Actually when I wrote that I mis-stated what I meant.  I know brie is period
I was just really wondering if anyone heard of or thought it would be a
possiblility that *fish* would be mixed with brie and herbs and made into a
tart in period.  I have a modern recipe for the dish and it seems to me it
may be possible that it could go back in history.
Olwen