Brie Period? Was, Re: [Sca-cooks] beets

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 09:12:38 PDT 2001

Mischkaleh darlink, don't be a "spoon tease," if you mention a recipe you have to
either post it or at least give us directions on where to find it.  Please.

Of course Brie is acceptable during at least some of the SCA period.  What about "
Tart de Bry" in FORME OF CURY, c. 14th Century?  It's in Cariadoc's Miscellany,
find it here <http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/desserts.html#21>

Maybe "cheese ruayn" means runny cheese?  It's a bit too runny sir, the cat drank
it...

Having a Monty Python moment,
Selene in Caid