[Sca-cooks] RE: Butter and Brie and Yams, Oh my!

Dunbar, Debra debra.dunbar at aspenpubl.com
Thu Aug 30 09:36:13 PDT 2001

	Olwen-
	If chocolate is ok, then I can do the "Ice Box Cake" recipe that has
been in my family since the mid 1800's.  Ladyfingers, chocolate, pounds of
butter, bags of sugar, dozens of eggs.  I'll bring some to the meeting
(along with another, more period dish) and you all can decide if it would
work for the event.

	Get your check-up now, because those ole arteries are gonna just
close right up!

	Wrynne