[Sca-cooks] RE: Butter and Brie and Yams, Oh my!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:23:16 PDT 2001

>Thanks for the invite, Olwen!  Who do I contact for details?
>Do you want me to bring a potential dish to sample?
>I'd love to do some sweet for the table- do you want that period,
>period-like, or doesn't matter?
>Wrynne

Great.  I will be nice to have you.  The head of the Guild is Ekaterina.
You can call or email her for details.  If you need her contact info, you
can look in the Yeoman or I can get you that.  Yes, if you can bring
something either made, partly made or to cook there and at least one copy of
the recipe/documentation.  As for the dessert board, well...what's your
specialty?  (and yes, chocolate has been declared "OK" by the Crown.

Olwen