[Sca-cooks] Mooneschadowe Guardian German Feast

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 13:23:23 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/29/01 11:34:12 PM Central Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< What's a "Hobart"? >>
An industrial sixed mixer. Capabale of holding 20 qts(american) liquid or
dough.

<<A convection oven bakes faster than a commercial oven? Why? What's the
differance between the two? I assume this is due to a type differance
and not just a size differance.>>

A convection oven has a fan that circulates the air for a hotter temperature/
faster cooking. Last time I used one, the temp difference was 25 degrees F.
And so about 15-20 min less on the cook times. Always check the IT to make
sure whatever you're cooking is to a safe eating temp, though.

Finnebhir