[Sca-cooks] A Correction for the list

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 30 21:19:01 PDT 2001

Kiri replied to me with:
> Was the barbeque called "bulgogi"?  If so, I have made it many times (in
> fact, used it to bribe the Principal Herald of the East to pass my arms one
> Pennsic many years ago!), and can't actually say that it's sweet.  It's one
> of my favorite dishes.

Yep, that's the stuff. I had the pork, which had a sauce of chilis and
my wife had the beef. I brought home one of their paper menus, so I
could referance it when describing this stuff, but now I can't find
it, nor could I yesterday. I want to look at it and see if the
resturant served the Mongol hot pot dish that Adamantius? suggested.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net