[Sca-cooks] Re: exchangin treats

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Aug 31 12:12:54 PDT 2001

It all sounds great to me...especially anything that contains chocolate!!
Though I'm sure that my sweetie would love the stout.  Hmmmmm.....most of what
southern Maryland is known for is very perishable (crabs, oysters, etc.)
However, I might be able to come up with cans of she-crab soup (a famous
speciality of this area), I'll have to figure out how to ship it, but the
Eastern Shore has a dyamite microbrew called "Wild Goose" that comes in
different flavors depending on the season....and, I'll have to think about
this....

Kiri