[Sca-cooks] Re: exchangin treats

Rhiannahn rhiannah at australis.aunz.com
Fri Aug 31 08:03:35 PDT 2001

Of course we all want some.  Count me in on the exchange.  It's a damn
shame some of us live in Australia .... just can't get some things
here.  But I suppose we have some other more different exchange items .....

Now that you've made me hungry ... haven't really had dinner ... it's time
to raid the pantry.

>Treat exchange?
>
>Hooboy, count me in!
>
>As an incentive, here's what's available locally and will travel well:
>
>Salami, coppa, and prosciutto from John Volpi and Sons (fine handmade
>Italian meats)
>
>Landjaegerwurst (really good cured sausage)
>
>Candies from Merb's Chocolatiers (especially the Bionic Apples)
>
>Schlafly's Oatmeal Stout
>
>Mount Pleasant Tawny Port
>
>Biscotti from the Black Bear Bakery (anarchist bakers)
>
>Fitz's root beer and other handmade sodas
>
>Recipes for gooey butter cake and toasted ravioli
>
>Any takers so far?
>
>(You KNOW you want some...)
>
>Vicente
>It's great to be known, but it's even better to be known as strange.
>-Takeshi Kaga

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader (AA, OBT)
(Cheryl Holland)
Arts & Sciences Mistress, Barony of River Haven
icq 118320906